Saturday, March 12, 2011

CA2020 Warrior Camp

I attended CA2020's Warrior Camp last Fri to Sun. It was an amazing experience na ang overwhelming ng mga realizations. Parang maya't maya gusto ko magnotes to preserve yung mga sharing ng iba't ibang tao. The variety of the people I met was so vast, from a student to retirees and everything else in between. May dancer, SPED teacher, ex-Mayor, OFW, engineers, accountants etc... May from Palawan, Bohol, and even from Dubai. As individuals we were so different. But what we all have in common is that we have dreams that we want to achieve, for ourselves, for our family, for the people we love, and for our nation. I grew up being shy. I didn't like talking to people. Never did I thought I'd enjoy conversing with people so much. Sabi nga sa Maslow's hierarchy of needs, when you focus on fulfilling he highest level of need which is Self-Actualization (growing and developing as a person to achieve individual potential; able to answer what is my purpose), everything else below the hierarchy gets achieved. To achieve that purpose is something that all of us aim to achieve. =) I want you to experience what I experienced because merely sharing what I got won't give u the same realization, nor the same feeling. The things that I got won't necessarily be the things that you need nor the things that you'll realize if you yourself experienced it. I'm grateful for the experience, the growth and the great people surrounding me. Thank you thank you thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment