Friday, January 7, 2011

Starting My Journey Towards Success

I wrote a blog @ 10/19/2010 12:42:00 AM

"After more than a year of inkling, I finally decided to take the wealth course starting last August. Finishing all four modules in a span of about 2 months got me all pumped up into excitement. I haven't been as excited as this since probably 2nd year college. =) The things that I am able to learn in this community, the challenges it brings me, the realizations I am able to discover, seeing the world in a different light, makes me feel ecstatic. Nothing can stop me now. Last Saturday, having finished the 7th step in the 8-step Core Team Process which was the panel interview, mounds of questions and fear started as this is it. Of course I am looking forward to all the challenges, but I am not looking forward to stress and most specially, physical pain that I will endure. Emotional and social issues within myself are still factors. My inconsistency and negativity. They're still there. I need to involve myself more in CA. I need to indulge myself in their mission. Because now that I'm part of the core team, it's my mission as well. How do I play the game of business? I have a lot to learn and I can't wait to learn everything. I wished for this to happen and now, it is happening, so fast. I wished and God is granting that wish now. I will make it happen no matter what. As I've heard from today's first audio teaching about success, Clarity! Being able to describe in as much detail and substance your dreams, to attract all the elements of the universe to conspire in achieving that dream, making it a reality. Clarity is the first step, and with CA, it's becoming very clear, what I want to achieve. The 101 reasons why I want to be part of the team: for my personal growth in achieving my life's purpose, to fulfill my passion in teaching, helping others in different ways, touching their lives, and being of service to God and our country, to be able to give my family the life they deserve, most simply, to be happy. =) I promise to finish what I've started. =)"

No comments:

Post a Comment